- HOW DO I ARRANGE A QUOTATION?
Simply click on QUOTE REQUEST for an estimate. Our home survey is free of charge and without any obligation.
- WHAT DOES THE SHIPPING QUOTATION INCLUDE?
No two shippings are alike and our quotation will be tailored to your specific requirements. We will include in our quotation pack your personalised 'Shipping-Plan', formulated from the information gathered during your home survey.
- On site export packing by our skilled professionals
- Shipment to arrival destination port or airport
- Destination customs and quarantine clearance
- Delivery to residence of normal access
- Full unpacking and removal of unwanted packing materials
- WHAT IF THE BUYER DOES NOT RECEIVE THE SHIPMENT?
The Buyer's payment will not be released to the Seller until the Buyer has accepted the vehicle, eliminating the concern for non-shipment or delivery. In the event that the Buyer has paid funds into Aldro Trans and the Seller does not ship or deliver the vehicle, the Buyer may request Aldro Trans to start the 48 hour cancellation period. At the conclusion of the cancellation period, the payment is returned to the Buyer less all Aldro Trans fees.
- WHAT IS DOOR-TO-DOOR SERVICES?
Aldro Trans will pickup and deliver your vehicle at your specified locations (could be your residence, office, or any other location). The pickup and delivery is often performed by a flatbed truck but in some instances could be performed by our larger car transport truck. Our competitors may advertise door-to-door service but may not be able to truly provide you this service.
- HOW DO I TRACK THE SHIPMENT OF MY VEHICLE/MERCHANDISE?
You can track your vehicle anytime by entering your tracking number here.
- HOW CAN I MAKE PAYMENT?
Payment for vehicle transport service must be made in advance by Bank Wire Transfer. Bank Wire Transfer offers security as both parties (sender & recipient) must be identified by the bank.
- HOW DO I PREPARE A VEHICLE FOR TRANSPORT?
There are many steps you can take to prepare your vehicle for transport. You can read them all in our PRE-SHIP CHECKLIST.
- IF THE BUYER RETURNS AN MERCHANDISE, WHO PAYS FOR SHIPPING?
If the Buyer rejects the merchandise, the Seller is required to pay for return shipping fees.
- WHAT IS AN INSPECTION PERIOD, WHEN DOES IT START, AND HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
The Inspection Period is the specified amount of time agreed upon by both parties in which the Buyer may examine the merchandise/domain(s) after receipt. The time frame selected for the Buyer can range between 1 to 30 days and must be agreed upon by all parties at the beginning of the transaction. The Inspection Period begins when the Buyer marks the merchandise as received, or Aldro Trans verifies or receives confirmation that the merchandise has been delivered. The Buyer must accept or reject the goods within this period. If the Buyer has rejected and returned the merchandise, the Seller will be provided with a five day inspection period to examine the returned merchandise.
- WHEN DOES THE SELLER SHIP THE MERCHANDISE?
The Buyer is notified by Aldro Trans that the merchandise is in their custody. When merchandise arrive in custody of Aldro Trans, transaction started.